Pricing and Taxes
Returns and Replacement
Product and Liability
1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly
recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however,
we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. Orders are normally processed within 24-48 hours of them being received. We cannot guarantee dispatch times in situations
affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and dispatch is made. The
order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
4. Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings in shipping.
6. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, we will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note items are not backordered and need to be re-ordered at the time they become available.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We only accept Visa Card, MasterCard and PayPal. We do not accept cheques.
1. International orders do not incur GST or VAT. However, there may be import permits, customs duties and taxes applicable to
the destination of shipment that we cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your
local customs office.
2. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping & transportation costs.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on "Wait" status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except
International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days.
1. Online purchase orders are all sent via ordinary airmail through Australia Post. We takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any delay that occurs during shipping. by post. Items shipped with Australia Post cannot be tracked after dispatch. However, if you specifically require delivery via another method and are willing to pay the extra shipping charges, please contact us direct. If you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held resposible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse.
2. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
3. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
1.We are under no obligation to accept return of goods that have been ordered in error or are no longer required by the Customer. As a general rule, no refunds or return of goods will be entertained by the Company. In any event, any return of goods must first be authorised by Volcanic earth who may, at its discretion, issue a Returns Authorisation Number.
Any goods returned without this number will not be accepted. Unless agreed otherwise it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to
deliver returned goods to us and cover risk during delivery. This is subject to the further conditions set out below.
RETURN SHIPPING COSTS:
Return cost for shipping and handling are non-refundable.
There are no cash refunds on credit card purchases.
If an item is exchanged, new shipping and handling fees will be added.
A copy of the sales receipt must accompany all returns. Your return authorization number must accompany all returns.
LOST OR STOLEN RETURNED PACKAGES:
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We recommend that you keep proper Proof of Delivery.
2. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days
from receipt of your order.
3. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not our fault will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 30 days of the date the order was dispatched by Volcanic Earth. Returns will not be accepted beyond 30 days.
4. International returns may be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged.
5. If an error has been made by us with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
6. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will
incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight
will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labor involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
7. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a Returns Authorisation Number.
8. All goods/products must be unused when returned to us in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other
products. This is beyond our control and we cannot accept any liability in this regard.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside our control no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. We expressly disclaim responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by us as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Volcanic Earth is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read the product label and to test for possible allergic reactions, by testing a small amount of the relevant product on a small area of the skin first.
We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
We shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
The products on this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images on this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact us.
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.
Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.